The Learning Driving License is issued to new drivers. See the procedure and other details below.
Learning License Procedure:
- Learning License is issued for one year
- But, after 42 days you can apply for a Permanent License
- If your Learner’s License expires, it can be renewed
- You cannot drive the car alone with Learner’s License
- A permanent license-holder will sit with you in the car
- Paste the letter “L” on front and back glasses of your vehicle
|Karachi||Monday to Saturday||09:00 AM to 04:00 PM||09:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Hyderabad||Monday to Friday||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM||–|
|Motor Car||Rs. 265|
|Car / Motorcycle||Rs. 315|
- Original CNIC and photocopy (for new Learning License)
- Original CNIC and Learning License (to renew Learning License)
Get the Token / Appointment Online:
- For the license, do not go directly to Driving License Branch
- Due to Covid-19, the License Branch is giving Token Online
- Click Below for the Token (Courtesy : Driving License Sindh)
Verify Your Driving License:
To verify your License with the help of CNIC No., Click the following:
Driving License Android App:
See this Application on Google Play Store with many features.
DISCLAIMER: Information and procedures are collected from various websites and sources. The information on our website is not meant to be used for official purpose. It may be rather different from data taken from sources, lacking timely updation. Please share your experience, if any, in our "Comments Section" or email at our firstname.lastname@example.org to help improve our guidance.