New NICOP (National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis)

NICOP (National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis) is issued to Overseas Pakistanis only. Please see the procedure and other details below.

NOTE : For only Pakistani Emigrant Workers, who are working abroad, the Govt. of Pakistan has abolished requirement of having NICOP

NADRA Office Timings:
Mega Registration Centers7 Days a week24 Hours
Normal BranchesMonday to Friday09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Centers / Branches:

For your nearest NADRA Center / Branch, Click below:

Fee Structure:
NICOP TypeFor Zone A CountriesFor Zone B CountriesDelivery
NormalUS$ 36US$ 1730 Days
UrgentUS$ 54US$ 2715 Days
ExecutiveUS$ 72US$ 3707 Days

Zone A Countries List:
Zone B Countries List:
NICOP Fee Structure in detail:

Documents Required:
  • Original NIC of Parent (father or mother)
  • Original Child Registration Certificate (Form-B) or
    Original Matric Certificate or
    Original Matric Marks-Sheet or
    Original Domicile or
    Original Passport
  1. Bring with you at NADRA office your husband/ wife/ father/ mother/
    brother/ sister/ son/ daughter, with their NIC/ NICOP
  2. Fingerprints of your any above relative will also be taken
  3. For fingerprints, avoid mehendi, dust or oil on your fingers
  4. When NICOP is ready, NADRA informs by SMS on your mobile
  5. Get your NICOP personally from NADRA Centre on date
Apply Online:

To apply online for NICOP through NADRA, Click below:

Useful Links:

DISCLAIMER: Information and procedures are collected from various websites and sources. The information on our website is not meant to be used for official purpose. It may be rather different from data taken from sources, lacking timely updation. Please share your experience, if any, in our "Comments Section" or email at our to help improve our guidance.

Similar Posts


    1. Dear Mr.Waqas Sharif,

      In respect of Fee-Structure (or Fee-Detail), both Zone-A and Zone-B are just the lists of countries. As there are different laws or the rates of their currencies, these countries are divided into two lists or Zones, just for the convenience of people. Otherwise, there is no big difference between them.

      Best Regards.

    1. Dear Mr.Zeeshan,

      Yes, it is possible to change your signature. Take your original CNIC to NADRA Centre for this purpose.


    1. Dear Mr.Asad,

      NICOP is actually the CNIC issued to Pakistanis living abroad.

      With best regards,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *