If CNIC (National Identity Card) is lost/ damaged, get its Duplicate (Reprint) from NADRA. Please see the procedure and other details below.
NADRA Office Timings:
|Mega Registration Centers||7 Days a week||24 Hours|
|Normal Branches||Monday to Friday||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
Centers / Branches:
For your nearest NADRA Center / Branch, Click below:
|Normal||Rs. 400||30 Days|
|Urgent||Rs. 1150||15 Days|
|Executive||Rs. 2150||07 Days|
NOTE : To see the Fee Structure in detail, Click below:
- Your CNIC Number OR Photocopy of CNIC
- Officer will take your fresh fingerprints, photo and signatures
- For fingerprints, avoid mehendi / dust / oil on fingers
- When CNIC is ready, NADRA will send SMS on your mobile
- Receive your CNIC personally from NADRA Office on date
DISCLAIMER: Information and procedures are collected from various websites and sources. The information on our website is not meant to be used for official purpose. Sometimes, in absence of timely updation, our information may be rather different from the data taken by us from websites/sources. Please share your experience, if any, on our email address email@example.com to help improve our data/guidance.