Please see the procedure to Block your SIM and Report your lost / stolen Mobile Phone.
Block your SIM:
- If mobile is lost/stolen, call your mobile company Helpline
- They will ask your Name, CNIC No., Date of Birth, etc.
- Now company will block the SIM of your Mobile
Find IMEI Numbers of your Mobile:
- IMEI (International Mobile Equip.Identity) has 15 or 17 digits
- Please dial *#06# on your mobile. You will find your IMEI number
- If mobile has two SIMs, you will find two IMEI numbers
- IMEI numbers are also printed on packaging box of your mobile
Report your Lost / Stolen Mobile:
- CPLC (City Police Liaison Committee) helps for this purpose
- If mobile is lost / stolen, please report on CPLC Helplines
- Helplines (24/7) : 1102, 021-35662222 & 021-35682222
- Give CPLC your mobile’s IMEI Nos. and other information
- CPLC will block your mobile within 24 hours
- CPLC will trace mobile. If mobile is found, they will send SMS
Status of your lost / stolen mobile:
To know status of your lost / stolen mobile, Click here
Helplines of Mobile Phone Companies:
|Call from your SIM||Call from any Mobile or PTCL|
DISCLAIMER: Information and procedures are collected from various websites and sources. The information on our website is not meant to be used for official purpose. It may be rather different from data taken from sources, lacking timely updation. Please share your experience, if any, in our "Comments Section" or email at our firstname.lastname@example.org to help improve our guidance.