Find IMEI number of your mobile phone. This is helpful in reporting to CPLC if your mobile is lost / stolen.
- IMEI (International Mobile Equip.Identity) has 15/17 digits
- To know your IMEI, please dial *#06# on your mobile
- IMEI number will display on your screen
- If mobile has 2 SIM, you will see 2 IMEI numbers on screen
- IMEIs are also printed on packaging box of your mobile
- To view sample IMEI Number click here
DISCLAIMER: Information and procedures are collected from various websites and sources. The information on our website is not meant to be used for official purpose. Sometimes, in absence of timely updation, our information may be rather different from the data taken by us from websites/sources. Please share your experience, if any, on our email address firstname.lastname@example.org to help improve our data/guidance.